- 60 votes
Totesport Promo Code
Totesport £35 Welcome Offer
Click the coupon above to get our exclusive Totesport/Totepool Promo Code, which will get you their BRAND NEW £35 new customer offer. Tote are famous for the Scoop 6, which recently reached record breaking figures before finally being won!
How to claim this offer:
- Click the coupon above or click here to visit the Totesport free bet offer page.
- Fill in the form to sign up for a new account, then safely and securely make a deposit.
- Place your first sports bet of between £5 and £25 on any market at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- You will receive a free bet to the value of your first bet in your account, within 24 hours of settlement of your first bet.
- Once your free bet is activated, use it within 7 days to bet on any of the thousands of betting markets offered by Totesport.
- Also stake £10 on any Totepool bet for the first time. You will receive £10 back in cash within 24 hours of settlement.
- Users must be 18+, Full terms and conditions apply and can be seen when clicking through to the Totesport offer page. New UK (including Northern ireland) customers only.
Totesport and Totepool are the brand names for the famous ‘Tote’, a British bookmaker with head offices in Wigan. Totesport is a major player in the UK betting market, with 514 high street shops and a thriving online operation.
Formed in 1928, the Tote was owned by the UK government until very recently being bought by Betfred in July 2011. The company is most well-known for its pools-type bets such as ‘Scoop 6’, which is a weekly horse racing competition where players have to pick the winner in 6 big horse races to win a pool prize.
The Tote was originally formed by the government as a way of provising legalized, controlled gambling as there was a lot of illegal gambling around at the time.
With all its history, Totesport can lay claim to being part of one of the most famous brands in the UK.
Totesport Promo Code is supplied exclusively by FreeBetOffers.net, we regularly check our codes to make sure they are working correctly on the bookmaker sites.