- 60 votes
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we confirm that the proprietor and operator of the Free Bet Offers website at www.freebetoffers.net (the “Website”) is Netlink Online Services Ltd (“we”, “us”). The Free Bet Offers team can be contacted via the contact section on this Website.
We respect the privacy of each user accessing the Website (“you,” “your”) and are committed to protecting your privacy
1. Personally Identifiable Information and How It Is Used
Data Collection is minimal on FreeBetOffers.net, however any information we do collect, provided by you from any opt-in Mailing List forms that may be on the site, such as Name, E-Mail Address and Country of residence will be treated in the strictest of confidence and stored securely.
We will only use information for the purpose that it has been provided and will never sell or lease your Personal Information to third parties. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional communications from us, you can choose to opt-out at any time by replying to any newsletters you may receive from us or by using the Contact section of this website.
We understand that the security of your personal information is very important to you therefore we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial policies to ensure that any information you do provide to us is safeguarded and treated with the highest degree of security.
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address,
- when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner
Your Personal Information is password protected on encrypted servers which are located in the UK, and any Personal Information you provide to us is protected from unauthorised disclosure by reasonable technological measures. Personal Information provided to us is not, however, transmitted via SSL encryption technology.
3. Other Types Of Information
We automatically collect information such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit which helps us track users movements around our site and better understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalise your online experience.
- We may use standard internet tools, which collect Information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customise our products. services and advertisements.
- Information others may collect
- We may allow third-party advertising companies or advertising networks to display ads on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
4. Third Party Websites
Parts of our Website contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Websites”) for your convenience and information. If you use these links, you will leave our Website. When you access a Third Party Website, please understand that we do not control the content of that Third Party Website and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that Third Party Website. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each Third Party Website that you visit.
Whilst we carefully monitor and operate our own accounts on all of the websites we recommend, we cannot be held responsible for any claims arising from your use of these Third Party Websites.